Tuesday, February 17, 2009

They call this a Vacation.......


For a vacation i certainly haven't had much time to rest. I have been everywhere and anywhere the past few days, while i've been here in Des Moines. I've been shopping, out to eat, to the movies to see "Coraline" in 3D and i've even created a little. The ATC above is an Artist Trading Card that i made for the hostess of my Aunt Alice's ATC swap this month. I love the red stripe across the top and bottom of the gold strip. These great little strips are called German Scrap. They come in all shapes and colors and finishes. I have fallen in love with these things. This whole creating process that i've gone through on this vacation (as they call it) hopefully will get me back into making more ATCs and start to swap some more than i have been. Well i'm off to pack and get ready for my trip to Chicago tomorrow. I'm spending a few days with my cousin Jake who lives in Chicago. So will blog soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment