Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Laundry Bag for College!!!








I simply bought three yards of House ware fabric and cut it to a piece 58'' by 28'' i then folded the two short sides over a 1/4 of an inch and stitched them. I then Folded the top edge over about an inch (eyeballed) and stitched it down, i wanted to make sure i would have enough room to pull the Safety pin with the draw string through! i then folded the bag over and sewed the two remaining raw edges together. I pulled the draw string through with a safety pin and tied it. using a fork i frayed the ended of the string to make it look a little better! I then Simply inserted the bag into the basket, the bag becomes a liner for the basket and i can simply pull it out when its full and carry it to the laundry room that is located outside the apartment, and if i need to go to the laundry mat it looks better than carrying a basket with all my clothes hanging out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment