Thursday, January 22, 2009




Ahhh..... Well i have been so busy the past week i am running around like a chicken with his head cut off.... Last weekend i went to the Winterfest weekend at the Oberlin Inn in Oberlin, Ohio. This event is hosted by Stacy Rich of StacyStamps. I taught a Ranger class using my all time favorite products and taught some of my favorite techniques. Soo every one who left my class(as the title of my class implies) left Running Rampant with Ranger. So here is a sample from my class. Hope you enjoy.
(This technique is embossing an image in clear on a white core black tag, then using a handheld sandingblock sand away the black paper untill you achieve the desired look, then using the distress inks and an applicator tool, you will simply add color in the desired areas.*If too much color is added simply sand more until you have removed the excess color)





2 comments:

  1. that's just fabulous Will, great job! I love the title of your class, very creative and appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, this is too cool. I recently bought some papers that have colored cores and I am going to try this technique using that--black with pink insides--won't that make fab Valentines? I'll send you my results if they turn out. We are going to have so much fun when you visit!!

    ReplyDelete