Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me and My Dye

ok... just going to say a few words and then im off. so im sitting in my room thinking to myself wow im really bored and i can see the sleeve of one of my tuxedo shirts shut in the door. suddenly i thought of the dark brown dye i bought in ohio...... so as you can guess (and against my mothers wishes, well even when she says "oh i dont know" she knows that isnt going to stop me) so i have died a tux shirt dark brown. im so proud of myself and i didnt get any ye on the berber..... YET>>>

3 comments:

  1. Did you buy the dye this last trip??? So are we going to get to see a pic of your new tuxedo shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, we need a foto. And I can hear the exact tone of your mother's voice as she says "Oh, I don't know...." Scary, isn't it? But artistic freedom must prevail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey are those the Beatle's??
    Who's the stamp by too?
    Can't wait till you come to S&S Time to teach some Ranger classes!
    Kathy G.

    ReplyDelete